B & L bespoke, supply and install a wide range of serving hatch shutters to suit kitchens, serving areas and retail kiosks.
With a range of styles and colours to suit any location, serving hatches bring affordable security to your premises.
Get in touch with B & L Roller Shutters today to discuss your requirements.
Serving Hatch Shutters
Our serving hatch shutters are the convenient and secure way to close off food serving counters from the service area.
They are equally useful in reception areas, bars, kiosks, till areas and all other types of service hatches and counters.
These hatches can be clear and are usually made of aluminium, though they can be specified in other secure materials.
B&L Fire Stopper Roller Shutters
For Serving Hatch / Food Areas
Where the serving hatch shutter secures a kitchen where food is cooked or reheated, we supply fire rated shutters to comply with fire regulations and insurance requirements.
B & L can install fire safety shutters that are connected to a complete fire system or dedicated sensors and controls.
All our fire safety shutters can be operated manually in case of power outages.
We can also offer you a range of colour finishes for your fire shutters, to suit your premises.
- Spec : BL60
- low level push button up-down for daily usage
- 75mm curved lath profile – 20g – steel end locks
- Bottom T Rail
- 65mm side guides
- 75 x 50 x 5 throw off angles
- 255 x 255 head plates
- 240v motor drive
- safety end break
- canopy box cover
- battery back up in case of power failure
- fire control panel : connection to fire alarm – auto close on activation
- fully powder coated any standard RAL – BS colour
BL44 Electrically Operated Compact Shutters
Bespoke Serving Hatch Shutters
Our shutters are custom made to suit your requirements and offer a wealth of features:
- Made to measure service
- Experienced UK-wide installers
- All work guaranteed
- Low profile hoods
- A range of attractive colours and finishes
- Vision panels, perforation, stamped or solid design
- Quiet electronic or manual operation
We can efficiently secure service counters of virtually any kind with our elegant roller shutters. They suit a wide range of businesses such as:
- Tyre dealers and motor parts
- Golf clubs
- Food and beverage counters
- Food preparation and commercial kitchens
- Bars and restaurants
- Trade counters
- Business to business premises
- Promotional merchandising companies
If you have a shops or retail outlets, we can help you to benefit from clear shutters, which allow your products to be displayed even when the shop is closed. Shutters can have clear vision panels or perforations / punched sections. If you’d like to find out more about our clear roller shutters, look here.
Light Weight Serving Hatch Counter Shutters
- Compact, Manual 44mm in RAL 9006 silver
- Side Guides & Seals – 65mm wide
- Curtain – 44mm
- Hood – 165mm
- Spring-Loaded manual operation
- Lock – central bottom rail lock
- Ideal for food servery hatches
- Attractive & affordable security
This kind of shutter is designed to secure serving-hatches and windows, featuring a compact housing and smooth operation.
Typically we recomment shutters like these to prevent unauthorised access to hotel bars, serveries, kiosks, school tuck-shops and similar low-risk environments.
They offer an affordable and easily operated option for preventing casual theft or break-ins when the service area is unattended.
If you have a serving counter that you’d like to secure, B & L are the experienced installers that you can trust to supply and fit the best solution for you.
Contact B & L Shutters and Garage Doors Ltd
To order, or for more information please get in touch: