There are many reasons why our customers choose sectional garage doors:
- Enhanced security, due to solid panels which are large enough to be braced and reinforced
- Insulated options are available as the roller mechanism allows room for a slightly thicker panel
- ‘Out of the way’ storage means that your retracted garage door takes up less internal space than traditional options
- Our range of automation options
- Perfect for domestic and commercial premises
If you’d like to read more about other styles of garage door we offer, please visit our garage doors page.
Automatic & Remote Operation Of Sectional Garage Doors
All of the garage doors that B & L manufacture and install can be automated and may be operated remotely. You can choose to use wall mounted switch, GSM operation from your mobile phone, an RF Key Fob or sensor operation.
Whichever your preference, consider automating your sectional garage doors for a convenient, complete solution.
We offer a wide range of options, but ordering couldn’t be simpler. Contact us here.
Insulated Sectional Garage Doors
Hormann Insulated Remote Control Sectional Garage Doors
Made to a bespoke size at 18ft wide, it runs smoothly and offers excellent thermal insulation for your garage as well as being secure. Best of all, it has a remote control, so no more getting cold or wet trying to get into your own garage at night!
A Great Product, Fitted With Pride
Ordering A Sectional Garage Door Is A Simple 4 Step Process
Cassette / Smooth / White / Vision
New Up And Over Insulated Sectional Garage Door
Arnold Clarke Cars In Perth And Kinross, Scotland
We were delighted to attend and install this high quality up and over garage door, perfect for Arnold Clarke Cars who wanted a secure and efficient closure for their showroom in Perth and Kinross, Scotland.