We were delighted when a customer asked us to install a sturdy but attractive solid steel garden gate at their home in the West Midlands.
Solid steel is a great alternative to wrought iron and weathers slightly better, though wrought iron offers incredibly high resistance against shock, steel comes a close second and has a similarly sturdy characteristic.
Our customer chose a beautiful, classic black powder-coated finish for his gate which we were happy to supply at a very reasonable price.
The solid steel gates that we install for our customers often features:
- Box section side fixing & locking posts for a classic profile.
- Heavy-duty galvanised hinges for long-term rust-resistant operation.
- Heavy-duty external Locinox Handles and dead-lock for extra security.
- Designed to suit your requirements.
- Galvanised, then powder coated, in a range of colours, to last a very long time, whatever the weather.