Sectional ‘up and over doors’ combine the best of high-tech and high quality. Available with efficient insulation to exceed building regulations to help keep your facility comfortable as well as secure. Overhead sectional doors offer a range of benefits over other types:
- Doors are formed from insulated urethane, a high density and fire resistant substrate You won’t loose floor-space when the door is open as it is stored securely above the aperture secured
- These panels are also easy to insulate and operate, increasing efficiency and ease of use substantially
- Options exist for electronic, automatic operation or manual operation for safety and convenience
- available in a variety of materials
- A wide range of colours and finishes are available from smooth plastisol style exteriors to a rough stucco style finish
- ‘Vision’ panels (secure acrylic window panels) may be incorporated to allow natural light in Steel or aluminium facings to suit application and budget
- ‘Wicket’ Doors incorporated into the main closure allow for easier access when the overhead door is closed.
Contact us now to find out how B & L can install your perfect up and over door, increasing your security and efficiency straight away.